Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Craft Fest Neighbours...

I have been planning to post about the two lovely designer/ makers who’s stalls I was in between at Craft Fest but the past two weeks have been a bit crazy getting ready for another exhibition so I’m afraid I’m only getting round to it now. Sorry!


This year was my first year at Craft Fest so I didn’t really know what to expect and I also didn’t really know any of the other stall holders, luckily I was between two lovely stalls and just wanted to post a few pictures and links to them so you can go and check out their beautiful wares…



On my left was Made Pretty….





Beautiful hand made accessories such as handbags, washbags and brooches, all made out of the most beautiful, colourful fabrics.



The website is coming soon but you can find more info on the facebook page, and the blog and you can see the bags in person in Spacecraft or at St George’s Market on Saturdays and Sundays.



To my right at Craft Fest was Pageant Jewellery.



The range includes beautiful jewellery including earrings and necklaces as well as intricate framed pieces.  Each piece is embroidered on a sewing machine in the most beautiful thread and then embellished by hand.


My favourite piece was this tiara that was created for a wedding, it was so beautiful (I’m afraid my rubbish photograph just doesn’t do it justice.)



Visit Spacecraft to see the work in person.


I really enjoyed having a stall at Craft Fest, it was great to get to chat to other stallholders and I was really lucky that my two ‘neighbours’ were so lovely and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment