Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Birthday Party!

At the weekend it was someone specials first ever birthday party!  Naturally that meant the bunting and balloons had to come out!




It wouldn't be a proper birthday party without balloons on the gatepost!


I love these marbled balloons from the pound shop!  They don't look very promising in the bag but once you blow them up they look lovely.


More bunting, you really can never have too much in my opinion!


Cheerful top hats.


Pretty butterfly buns.


Some personalised bunting.


This bunting was recycled from my surprise baby shower. 


Even the hall didn't escape buntingification!


A very happy birthday boy!


Unfortunately my massive hair is obscuring the birthday boy in this action cake shot!


This is the inside of the cake, it was rather more massive than I had intended.  The bottom layer is banana, the middle layer is banana and peanut butter and the top layer is banana and nutella.  It was lovely even if I say so myself!


Everyone was so generous, now I just have to find somewhere to put all this!






No comments:

Post a Comment